Patients & Families
At Burjeel Medical City, we take a family-centered approach to treatment. This means more than developing customized treatment plans for our patients . Our clinical and support care teams view our patients and their families as partners, and ensure that they are all there whenever you need them.
Why choose Burjeel Medical City?
The bottom line: We care about our patients' comfort and well-being and want to make sure they have all the information they need when they visit us. This section of our website offers information about:
- Becoming a patient – Learn how to best prepare for your first appointment, or for a short- or long-term hospitalization.
- Lodging – Learn about our nearby partner hotels and alternative lodging options, including Hope Lodge and other furnished housing.
- What to do while at Burjeel Medical City – Learn about our wide range of amenities, such as our salon, pharmacy and lounge for adolescents and young adults.
- Programs and support services – Learn about our various programs and supportive care, including everything from counseling and support groups to help with nutrition and quitting smoking. We even offer Integrative Medicine Service to promote healing and wellness through activities like yoga and massage, as well as Supportive Care Medicine teams that help with managing issues of all kinds, whether physical, emotional, social or spiritual.
- International Patient Services – Learn about the support available to patients coming to Burjeel Medical City from areas outside the United Arab Emirates.
- Insurance and financial information – Learn about health insurance coverage, the potential costs of cancer treatment and the financial assistance that may be available to you.
To speak with someone at Burjeel Medical City or request a visit, call +971 2 508 5555 or fill out a new patient registration form. No referral is required.