Gastroenterology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, biliary system and pancreas. The management plan focuses on early diagnosis, treatment and preventive methods.
- This complex area of medicine demands skills of the highest order and every effort was made to develop one of the finest departments of its kind in the region.
- Our skilled gastroenterologists are ready to assist in even the most complex cases in this vital area of medicine.
Our Gastroenterology department provides advanced care in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases in the gastrointestinal system. The core of the department is an expert team of specialists who consider both physical and emotional factors when assessing the patient’s condition. We offer a wide range of treatments to adults and children with liver, oesophagus, stomach and intestinal, pancreatic diseases and nutritional problems.
The Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology offers the following services and procedures:
Expert management of the following diseases is available:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper GI Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy of Small Bowel
- ERCP (for Biliary and Pancreatic Ducts)
- Oesophageal Manometry for Swallowing Disorders
- pH / Impedance Measurement for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Food Allergies
- Reflux Disease
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pancreatic Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Hepatitis B and C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Colon Polyps